Thursday, October 16, 2008

O RLY?



Can you imagine people like this still exist?

"If Obama wins....the blacks will take over?"

"I don't like the fact that he thinks us white people are trash.."

REALLY MA'AM?!?!?!

P.S. THESE ARE DIRECT QUOTES TAKEN STRAIGHT FROM THE VIDEO. I COULD NOT MAKE THIS UP IF I TRIED.

Unfortunately I did not get the memo that black people were taking over. If anyone out there got it, please forward it to me STAT...

You know, I don't want to get left behind when the rest of my "negro brethren" take over the country.

I wonder what Obama will put me in charge of?

3 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

She is amazing! How can there still be such angry bigoted people in the world?

http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/

Pete said...

Hey man! How are you? Would love to hear from you soon... grtz from Holland!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

If Palin and McCain were decent people, they would clear up this mess about Obama being a muslim terrorist and if they won, then it would be an honest win, however they are banking on these lies to help them get a large amount of votes, who wants to have such dishonest people like that as leaders. Well... not my country anyway so good luck with who ever you get.