Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Exciting Days Ahead!

This post really has no point other than to say that im TOTES excited for the events coming up within the next week...

We've got...

- Halloween
- Florida/Georgia Game
- My Birthday

ANDDDDDDD

ELECTION DAY!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEE :)

If my birthday wishes come through, Florida will have de-stroyed Georgia, my first "out" birthday will have been a success and Barack Obama will be the 44th President of the US!

(I would also ask for a really cute boy in there somewhere but I don't want to get to greedy LOL!)

2 comments:

That Guy said...

Hope all your wishes come true. We can all hope for love, especially on our birthday!
I just hope a black woman becomes 44.
:)
-Ethan

dit said...

Happy Birthday wishes. I hope your Birthday is as amazing as you can imagine.