Sunday, June 29, 2008

Time Waster.....

I ran across this tonight and I thought that I would share it with you guys......

According to this website, your boy K is quite the healthy guy. My BMI is 24.3, my WHtR is 42.9%, body fat is 7.2%, surface area is 1.94m squared, and my BMR is 1856 kcals/day.

I find it very interesting that the website says that Male College Swimmers' WHtR's are 42.8% because I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT have a swimmer's body....LOLOL!



All and all I am pretty happy with my body.....I could stand to lower my BMI a bit still because I still feel that I am really flabby but that might just be your typical case of gay man's body dsymorphia.

This was perhaps the worst website to look at this evening tho, seeing as though I just finished a huge Chinese dinner (sweet n' sour chicken) and my roomies baked chocolate chip cookies (3 of which are happily floating around in my stomach).

Now if you excuse me boys, I've got a "date" with one of my best friends......



Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

guess that puts me into the unhealthy part of the slim side- somewhere between the ken doll and the swimmer :-X

S said...

Ummm... please don't hate me.

BMI = 21

WTHR = 41.2%

Body fat = 4.7% (a total crock)

And, I cheated on the numbers and made my weight and waistline bigger values.