Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Deets On The Boy....

Ok, so I've reached the point where I can comfortably get excited about the prospects of my new boy. I think it is pretty safe to say at this point that we are dating...although it isn't official. All and all, I am really happy how things have progressed so far and I'm excited to find out whats awaiting me around the corner :)

I suppose if you are reading this that means that you want some deets on him so I guess i'll spill....

First off let's call him "Ryan" (obvs. not his real name). Now Ryan is 22 and he just moved to NYC this summer. He is originally from North Carolina and you can totally tell because he has THE CUTEST Southern accent ever...ha! He is around my height (5'10 ish) and my build, although I think I might be *slightly* bigger than me. He's got a really nice body and I am seriously jealz over his calves because even after 11+ years of soccer, my legs STILL can't look like his. It is a damn shame I tell you......LOL!

He has dark brown hair, hazel eyes, really nice skin and the softest lips eva.....OMFG this guy's lips, you have no idea......



So yea, I guess you could say I am slightly smitten..ha!

Anywho, Ryan is a really, really great catch from what I've seen so far. In addition to being absolutely adorable, he is really smart and has a great sense of humor. I dunno about you guys, but being able to joke around with someone anndddd have them keep up and actually understand your humor is such a huge, huge turn-on. We joke around and make fun of each other constantly and it is really a great time. To be honest, I kinda feel like I've known him for longer than I have because we just have kinda fallen into this natural back and forth....

I dunno how to explain it...

All I know is that I am just really, really happy right now! It would be the understatement of the century for me to say that I am really looking forward to spending more time with him and getting to know him better.

And to think, I almost didn't go up and talk to him the night that we met (thanks for pushing me btw Jay..LOL!) because I thought that he was wayyyyy to cute for me. I mean, who wants to have to deal with the rejection..ya know?

Things have really turned out better than I could have ever hoped tho, and it just goes to show that sometimes it is worth it to take a chance. :)

More updates to come!

5 comments:

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Oh I think someone has just been biten by the love bug! Good for you K!!! :)

jay said...

Aw, you're very welcome. I hope this works out from what I can tell, it will.

Bruce said...

Congrats K!! I hope it works out as well and yea, the deats are always nice for us nosey bitches!!

Mr. X said...

sounds like a great guy.
i'm happy for you!

dan said...

sweet deal, love hearing about it. keep it up and have some fun , definitely makes for a great summer! later.