Tuesday, June 17, 2008

In 2008......Really?!?!?!

I was at work today checking my mail and my pops sent me a link to this disgusting....but not all that surprising story.



I don't understand the ignorance of some people in this day and age....I really don't. Typical GOP bullshit....

If this is all they've got I am starting to feel really bad for them. God forbid if Obama wins, all the racists and small minded bigots are gonna have a collective heart attack.

I wonder where they'll move?

I know for a fact that Canada doesn't want those bitches...LOL!

5 comments:

Pete said...

Canada wants a president who takes Nafta apart? From what I read in today's Torygraph, I doubt it.

But a sad little trinket it definitely is. However, I do know for sure that when the Mac wins, the whole world will blame it on racism... not about America simply preferring somebody else.

This silly campaign will be all about race anyway, because it's an easy way to deflect criticism. My guess is that it will also distort the polls: if not supporting Obama implies you're a racist, fewer people will admit to it.

As for Europe, of course the leftist press support Obama, after dropping their favourite Hillary like a tonne of bricks... the governments tho, are nervous: negotiating with Iran and withdrawing from Iraq are risky things, and we remember how an inexperienced Kennedy got shafted by the Russians.

dit said...

The GOP has no idea what it wants. All they know is they do not want anyone or anything the Dems have to offer.

They will do or say anything to win. Integrity, be gone. lol

JUSTIN said...

That is fucking LAME on so many levels.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Oh yeah no bitches allowed! Good thing most can't read a map!

Don't worry Pete, did you not hear about the big flub where Obama came up here and secretly promised not to touch Nafta!

Random Thinker said...

Just started reading your blog. Pretty interesting.

As for the "button" it makes me wonder. If McCain is elected president, won't it be called a Nursing Home?

Happy Sunday.