Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm Kinda Hyped Up For This

For all the soccer/football fans out there, you are undoubtedly super duper excited for this weekend because Euro 2008 kicks off this Saturday (the 7th) with the Group A match.....Switzerland vs. Czech Republic @ 12PM EST!!!!!!!



Thank GOD ESPN is gonna be covering everything this time around, it is gonna be a great tournament and I am totally gonna be Tivo'ing all the matches since I will prolly be at work during the live airings. Speaking of which....

NOBODY BETTER TELL ME WHO WON WHAT MATCH OR SEND ME ANY KINDA SPOILERS DURING THE DAY BEFORE I GET TO WATCH MY SHIZZ.....I'LL CUT YOU FOR REAL!

*breathe*

With that being said, I am totally pulling for Germany to take this shit! They've got a great squad and of course there is the fuckin stud Michael Ballack.......









OOOoooOOooOOoo the THINGS I'd let him DO TO ME!

WHEWWWW!

Anyway, back on topic....

So basically I'm really pullin for Germany to win this and I think they can do it. To be honest, I'll be happy just as long as Portugal or Italy don't advance. Both squads are full with a bunch of PANSY ASS BITCHES!!!!!!

*I'm looking at you Ronaldo and Materazzi.....among others*

Ugh, don't even get me started......

Petey, I'm praying that you guys will manhandle those bitches on Monday! Good luck!

7 comments:

Spenc said...

OMG, nothin hotter than soccer guys. For real... american football players have NOTHING on the "football players" across the pond!

dit said...

I want to see naked Soccer. lol

Pete said...

Germany? Germany? GERMANY? You want me to hate you? ;-)

Those plucky Polish plumbers will skin them alive! And so will Croatia. These guys have ancient scores to settle. God bless Eastern Europe.

Yepz, Monday night we'll be playing the Dolce dudes, that 11-"men" catwalk. Wish us luck, our defence will need it.

And don't you worry, the Portuguese will do well... :-(

Pete said...

By the way, Marco Materazzi ain't no pansy. He breaks legs for breakfast, and butts heads for lunch. Roughest player ever, total head case.

K said...

I cannot stand that asshole....if I ever saw him on the street shit would go down hardcore!

And I really don't think that Poland is gonna be Germany...but we will see how everything shapes up this afternoon. I'm gonna be in the dressing room with my iPhone getting updates! Hopefully my manager doesn't catch me LOL!!!!

And we all know the only reason you're pulling for Portugal is because of that massive crush you have on Mr. Eurotrash himself - Cristiano.

He is so damn greasy....and he is the biggest diver in professional football...he should join the Portuguese National Diving team....fuckin pussy. LOL!

Pete said...

Don't get me wrong here: I'm not rooting for Portugal, just being realistic ahem fatalistic. Teams I despise always do well (remember who won Euro 96?) and Turkey aren't really all that great.

I don't have a crush on mr dos Santos Aveiro - in fact I can't stand the bugger. I just want his body. What's up with his hair, anyway? Looks awful, even the commentators are cracking jokes about it, so it's not just me who noticed...

Besides, the biggest diver is our own Arjen Robben, who is a total diva... but ugly.

Isn't your manager rooting for his own team? ;-)

Pete said...

I'm speechless...