Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer Is Here!




So I am finally done with the semester from hell....and it looks like I got A's in all my classes!

SCORE!

You would think that now I could finally relax but au contraire my friends, I am currently in the process of moving all my shit to my new digs in Washington Heights.

YIKES!

For those of you keeping track, that is like 170+ blocks away from my current residence in Brooklyn Heights. LOL! But the price is fantastic, it is in a great neighborhood, it is right off the train and best of all....i'll be sharing it with Columbia Girl!!!!

You guys will remember her as the first person I actually sat down and came out to (I'm not counting PR Boy in this because that situation was different). Anyways, she is my #1 hag and we are bound to have a great summer together here in the city. I am actually subletting a room from her current roommate because she is going home to her family in New Jersey. I am kinda excited but I hate this whole packing foolishness. Also, I'm gonna have to rent a car too and I'm really not looking forward to driving in the city...alas it must be done :(

In other news, I scored a temp job at this construction firm that is overseeing the renovation of The Plaza Hotel. Honestly, this has to be the most random job I have ever had, but it pays great and I basically just copy, fax, collate and file all day. My supervisor is the coolest chick and she sends me on like 2hr breaks and PAYS me for them. HAHA!

I am probably only gonna be there until June or so, but it is a great placeholder for now...and I can still work at the store on the weekends so everything is working out.

Plus I get the added benefit of seeing SMOKING HOT CONTRACTORS IN TIGHT JEANS AND WIFEBEATERS/TEES ALL DAY LONG.....Sweet Jesus!



"You can come lay some pipe right here playa......"

(Yes I know it was corny, but you totally giggled, don't front!)

5 comments:

jay said...

Congrats!!

PS: contractors don't typically wear tight jeans. but you can dream lol.

Mike said...

THE PLAZA HOTEL!!!!

Anonymous Blogger said...

wow, good job with the grades! I'm fighting for my life right now trying to finish the quarter strong. keep it up!

JUSTIN said...

Remember that episode of the Sopranos where Meadow's BF finds the security guard blowing the fat guy? This just reminded me of that, and I have no idea why.

dit said...

So much exciting things happening. Change, Change, change. I love it. The Plaza is amazing! The brunch used to be so yummy! Take care and take it all in.