Sunday, June 24, 2007

Why Are Footballers So Hot?

So another semi-interesting tidbit of information about me. I am a HUGE soccer fan. My dad actually used to play semi-professionally WAY back in the day in Canada before I was born. Anyways, he got me started on it when I was really young and I played on various youth rec leagues and club teams growing up. I haven't played in ages tho...going on about 5 years now. I kinda dropped it once I got to college...I just had too many things going on, and of course I was super lazy.

Anywho, Im definitely trying to get back into the swing of things by the end of this year. I always had so much fun playing, and its a great way to keep in shape and meet new people. Even though I do not play much anymore (and god knows if I still have any of my skills left LOL!) I always enjoy watching a good match, and not only just for the love of the game! For those of you in the know, you probably realize by now that by in large, the sport has some of the hottest athletes around. I'll leave you guys with a list of some of my favorite players (both for their skills and their looks!)

Frank Lampard





Michael Ballack





Freddie Ljungberg





Ashley Cole







Luis Figo





Iker Casillas








Michael Owen





Fabio Cannavaro



1 comment:

J.R. said...

Perhaps geneticist will one day find a link between the HOT gene and the soccer-playing gene. It HAS GOT to be there.

Nothing Golden Stays