Sunday, June 24, 2007

Music....

I happen to think that my musical tastes are pretty eclectic. I can pretty much listen to and enjoy any kinda music as long as it has a good beat. However................. I CANNOT stand Country. That shit really gets on my nerves. How do people listen to this?

Im just kidding LOL! If anyone out there likes country music, I apologize for offending you. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

If I was forced to pick my favorite genres of music tho, I would probably have to go with R&B, Soul, and Funk....with a little Dance thrown in for good measure...haha! So basically you can see how I can apprieaciate a great beat. So you are probably thinking to yourself, “man he must be an amazing dancer or something.” The funny thing is tho, I cannot dance for shit. Seriously, I am so awkward on the dancefloor its ridiculous and if you saw me, you would be forced to laugh and point. I usually don’t subject myself to such ridicule, so most of the time I will sit (or stand) and enjoy the music/atmosphere from the sidelines. Haha, I wish I had some rhythm, and was not so self conscious.....oh well, there are worst things to worry about I guess.

Anyways, back to music. By far my favorite song out right now is Robin Thicke’s 'Lost Without You'. If you’ve been alive during the past year I’m sure you’ve heard it on the radio or have seen the video on TV. I remember catching a video of his a couple years back when he used to have long hair and I always thought he was really cute. He’s totally changed his look now....and if it even possible, I think he’s become even more adorable.

No comments: