Saturday, July 19, 2008

OMG...YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHO I MET TODAY!

So I totally met one of my idols today....it kinda made my summer...HA!

So I am at the cash register, ringing up this Asian tourist when all of a sudden I hear a gasp and the subsequent crash of a hanger falling next to me. Not really thinking much about what was goin on, I automatically bent down to pick up the fallen hanger and as I was straightening myself up, my co-worker (who dropped the hanger) was like "OMG K, IT IS MOTHERFUCKIN CHRISTIAN!"



So then I shot up and was like, "SAYYY WHUT...WHERE....STOP LYIN!!!"

Surely enough, Mr. Siriano was all up in the store looking every bit the fierce bitch that he was on tv.

OMG, the guy is T-I-N-Y!!!!

Im serious, no more than like 5'5 y'all and like 130 soaking wet.

He was rocking this fly as HALE murse and some super duper skinny jeans that looked like he got from Osh-Kosh.

He could be wearing a trash bag and I wouldn't care, he can do no wrong!

Anyway, since I was zoned at the cash wrap all day I could not leave the register to help him on the floor BUT I did get a chance to ring him up and he is such a sweetheart! He bought a black sweater (surprise...LOL) and he was really pleasant.

Let me also say that you really don't notice it all that well on TV and online, but Christian truly has stunning eyes. They are like this really weird shade of green that I don't think I've ever seen before. Up close they are kinda intense, I've gotta say.



I told him how much I enjoyed him last season and how happy I was that he won and he said thank you. All and all he was really pleasant and I am happy that I didn't take off today like I was thinking about doing this morning...HA! I mean, I woulda missed him.

What a crazy world huh?

Christian is definitely up there in my top celeb encounters in NYC thus far.

2 comments:

nickabouttown said...

Stuff like that just doesn't happen in Indy. And he is indeed tiny. I'm afraid I'd step on him. :)

jay said...

No way. Shut up! I can't remember if you told me this!