Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Most Ridiculous Invention Ever!

I just received the craziest email from one of my friends!

Did you guys hear about this?!?!?!



Apparently some German researcher has invented a spray-on condom.....

As I understand it, you stick your dick into a chamber, then press a button and a pump squirts out liquid latex through some nozzles onto your lil' buddy in about 20 seconds. If 20 seconds seems like a long time to wait the good news is that this guy, Jan Vinzenz Krause, is working on shortening the drying time to about 10 seconds.

So how does this condom come off ? Apparently, (hopefully) the rubber dries on quickly after it is sprayed on and is then ready to use. When no longer in use the spray-on condom can be easily rolled off and thrown away just like a regular condom.



Im sorry, but I don't trust this shit ONE BIT! Who is gonna test this out?

Show of hands...........no one?

I'll tell you what, it most definitely will not be me. Call me old fashioned, but I don't want anything painted on Lil' K. Plus, where is the cum supposed to go?

This seems like such a bad idea....I mean who asked for this?

And how big of a dumbass are u gonna look like in the bedroom with a huge penis pump, spray-on canister looking thing on your cock? That would most certainly kill the mood....no?

5 comments:

B said...

I already heard about this, it was in some newspaper a long time ago...
Well, it's way too risky in my opinion...

B said...

And don't be so harsh (I don't know sinonim cause I'm not natural Englishman) I was gonna say judgy, but it sounds funny. You'll get the point lol

Well, this invention sounds deducible (I mean, I can understand the idea)... Spray the latex, and the cum can go in the latex cause it can easily extend... it kinda looks cool and smart invention, but I repeat, too risky and too "turning-down" cause you need to wait :)

But, who knows, maybe someone will use it. Not maybe, I can bet that someone will use it :)

Mike said...

You would be the one to find that!!! I question whether or not it contours the penis as it gets harder or softer.

I think I have a solution on where to sell these- a condom salon. Like a tanning salon- you go get your tan and you can get a condom at the same time. You will have to stay hard the whole way home. HAHA...

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Umm... lil'K, well it is very 'big' of you to admit to being 'lil'! Hey just had to pick at you buddy! ;p

Anonymous said...

This would work for those guys who SWEAR they cant find a condom large enough for their manhood. :)