Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Perhaps I Need To Start Watching "The Real World" Again

So season 3,456 of the Real World is currently airing and it looks like it might be the hottest assemblage of guys in the history of the show.....



Usually there is like one stand out guy per season that just makes your jaw drop, but this time around, they are all uniformly hot in my opinion. Too bad none of them are gay (that we know of).

Anywho, so Dave's sexy ass was on display the other night and I just thought I should share. Check out the video.

(NSFW obvs, unless you work at Sean Cody or something....in which case, sign this boy ASAP!!!!!!)






Pretty nice tush, you've gotta admit :)

4 comments:

dickophile said...

im so in love with this guy. when i saw the premiere i convinced myself he was gay. cause he reminded me of davis. i wonder when they'll have some gays on the show again.

dit said...

No, that is one cute butt! lol

He obviously has no trouble sharing it.

Crazy Sam said...

Oh God! That is one sweet tush! :p and he is cute too!
I so badly want the Sean Cody guys to hire him. :D

Anonymous Blogger said...

Okay, so I was going to do a post on how sexy Dave was, but I couldn't find good pictures of him so I just went with Josh Duhamel. Good choice!