Wednesday, April 23, 2008

If You Need A Laugh, Read This......

Ugh, its like 12:30 and I swear I am still drunk from last night's B Bar festivities. How responsible am I? I have a 15 page Developmental Psych paper due tomorrow and I only have 4 pages done. Goo me!

LOL!

Anyways, so I was checking my mail this morning (I suppose it is actually afternoon) and I ran across the most hilarious email from my homeboy that I just have to share. Everyone knows that the missed connection section of Craigslist brings the LOL's better than almost any other website out there. I present you with THE MOST AMAZING HUMAN BEING EVER.......

Date: 2008-04-20, 3:31AM EDT


"You, caucasian, female, early to mid twenties, were standing on the Brooklyn-bound N/Q/R platform at the Canal Street stop at around 2:20 AM late Saturday night. I was on the N train that pulled up alongside you. I am sure you remember me. I was the guy stuck in between two cars, the doors of which became hopelessly jammed after I passed through one. Yes, that guy: the one you made eye contact with, and then quickly looked away from. You may recall how I tried to get your attention by addressing you directly and politely, asking if you would please notify the conductor, perhaps ask him if he could unlock such door. But, no, you steadfastly looked away. It was only after I began calling you out by what you were wearing that you looked at me again, and when I asked if you'd assist, you shook your head, clearly and calmly, 'no.' When I subsequently remarked that you were an asshole, you nodded, equally calmly. If you are wondering why I spat at you as the train pulled away, it was only because I was tired of being trapped underground between two cars, and was really hoping to have gotten inside the train before it crossed over the Manhattan Bridge, which, of course, it then did. That part of the journey was even somewhat lovely. Don't worry, when all attempts by people inside either car to open either door failed, I kicked in a window and found a seat. But then, you obviously were not worried. I would like to meet you, if only to get a sense of where your unsparing indifference seeps from. I give you my every assurance that I will not punch you in the throat repeatedly. Do write back."


L-M-F-A-O

I swear I thought I was gonna choke on my own tongue....I was laughing so fucking hard!

Who would do such a thing?

3 comments:

dickophile said...

uh-fucking-mazing! funniest thing i read all day!

jay said...

rotfl, that's what he got for passing between the cars. only in NY bb.

dit said...

omfg! that is hysterical. Only in NY. In LA, they would just ram you with their car. lol