Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!!

It's that time of year!!!!

I am currently packing for Jamaica. I am leaving tomorrow to meet my parents....who are already down there.

We decided to mix it up this year...so I'll be spending Christmas down there this year with them and some assorted uncles/aunts/cousins etc etc etc.....

Anyway I will be back for New Years as JR is coming to spend some time in the city. I haven't seen him since Spring Break in March so it'll be fun to celebrate the new year with an old friend.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season!

4 comments:

jay said...

Have fun! Oh and when would we have been hanging out a year? Is it Jan?

Mind Of Mine said...

MERRY XMAS!!!

Mike said...

Merry Christmas!!!

dit said...

Merry Christmas, may all your storms be weathered and all that is good get better.